Outfit of the Day - Office / Work outfit



Hey guys, this is what I wore for work today...I wanted it to be formal at the same time give it a casual attire.


Long sleeve, gold buttoned, flower embroided collar top is from Primark. Its 100% Polyester. 
As it is a loose fit, I decided to get size 6 and not size 8.   

 
I paired it with  Ponte Zip Slim Leggings, which has a zipper on both sides. It's got warm and cosy feel to it. It's 61% Viscose, 35% Polyester and 4% Elastane. I got this in size8, they are bit loose but I can probably add my cosy tights underneath it to beat the cold weather.
 


I wore my lovely black booties with this but you can wear pumps or hills. I kept my accessories minimal so that the top can take the centre stage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner