Denim shirt is a great piece of investment. Denim never goes out of fashion and can be worn all year round.
Outfit 1. "Casual Attire"
This look is more laid back. Perfect for shopping, day out with girl friends, brunch, movie, picnic etc.
- Long Sleeve "HandM " Denim shirt
- "Skinny jeans" from New Look.
- "Distresses ankle boots" from "River Island"
- Raoul Saddle bag.
Outfit 2. "Party Outfit"
- Miss Brown Denim Tie Shirt
- Skater Lace dress from New Look
- Embellished Clutch from River Island
- Mood Statement Triangular Crystal Hematite Drop Earrings
- Thrush Platforms with Stud back details.
Outfit 3. "Winter Gear"
- Over-sized denim shirt from Miss Selfridge
- Barbour jacket
- Asos leather Scallop edge satchel
- Asos metallic beanie
- "UGG boots "
- Leopard print and cashmere blend scarf from Selfridges
Outfit 4. "Maxi Look"
For this look, tuck the shirt in and roll up the sleeves. You can also wear a hat.
- Floral maxi skirt from New Look
- Rolled sleeve denim shirt from Dorothy Perkins
- Mulberry satchel
- Asos retro sunglasses
These are just couple of ideas, the possibilities are endless." Denim is a recurring trend" and is here to stay for a long time.
What do you think of this trend? "How would you style a Denim Shirt"?