Polar Bear

Polar Bear Top from Zara


Polar Bear Top from Zara

Polar Bear Top from Zara

Polar Bear Top from Zara

Polar Bear Top from Zara

This is more of a laid back, effortless, lazy outfit. I just wanted to wear something less dressy. 

I bought this top from Zara (i think £4.99 , not sure). The thing that caught my eye were these beautiful polar bears. There are three polar bears on this t-shirt in total but you can see only one. Cutie pies. 

I fell in love with this top straightaway and it was too difficult not to buy it.
when something grabs my attention, that's it.  It's too hard to resist. I end up buying the item. Does this happen to you?

What are you up to this weekend peeps, anything special?


Top: Zara
Jeans: New Look
Bag: DIY
Shoes: Primark
Blazer: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner