Spikes and Tassles



Spike button detail top from Zara

Hurray, its Friday and i got paid (i think ) so i can spend. Actually, i cannot spend money. I need to save, save, save (need to keep repeating this word, so it stays in this peanut size brain of mine)
How are you guys when it comes to saving? I struggle a lot. Too difficult for me but i am trying my absolute best to save some money so i can buy my dream home. I'm dreaming now (i need to pinch myself really hard to get out of this dream land)

If you have any tips or advice on saving, please please please share them in the comments section. I would love to hear from you.

Spike button top from Zara and Taasels flats from Primark

Spike button top from Zara and Taasels flats from Primark

Spike button top from Zara and Taasels flats from Primark

Brown Tassel loafer shoes from Primark

Red Spike button top from Zara


It was my brothers birthday last weekend, Sunday. Saturday was my grandmas death anniversary (as i mentioned in my last post) and Sunday was my brothers birthday. My grandma died just a day before my brothers first birthday.

I had to get cake for the birthday boy. Chocolate and Jam cake from Paul's Bakers is the most delicious cake ever. We have been ordering from them for the past 10 years. I am not a big chocolate cadbury fan but this cake is so yummy.

Looking back at the pictures, looks like I'm writing an hair style post. Different hairstyle in every pic, lol.

My spike button top was purchased from Zara, i believe £4.99. This is a sale item and I got it only because of the spike button detail. This is size 10. I never buy size 10 as i find too difficult to fit in size 8 but i couldn't resist, so ended up buying.

What are your plans for this weekend, Shop till you drop or put some money aside and build up your savings?


Top: Zara
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Scarf: Stolen, just kidding. Borrowed from a very dear friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner