Celebration Time - Floral Dress

Celebration Time-Floral Dress from Primark
 Hello beautiful people. Hope you all had a fruitful week.
Celebration Time-Floral Dress from Primark

Celebration Time-Floral Dress from Primark and Next Blazer

Celebration Time-Floral Dress from Primark and Next Blazer
Thank you so much for your kind comments on the last blog post.

The last couple of days has been so stressful with work and other things that has been going on. I feel so tired and drained as if i have got no more energy left.

Amidst all that, there was something to celebrate, something to look up to, something that brought a smile on my face and made me forget of all the stress that i was going through. 

My darling baby brother has completed his business studies and has finally graduated. I am so proud of him. He is growing up so fast. However, for me, he will always be my baby.

So, to celebrate this momentous occasion and to show my feelings and how proud and happy i was, I wore this beautiful and colourful floral button up collar dress from Primark. Unintentionally, the shoes matches my floral celebration theme. I couldn't think of a better outfit. 

How do you cope with stressful situations? What are things that you do when you are going through hard times?

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend


Dress: Primark (£15)
Blazer: Next (£50. This blazer was purchased using my birthday gift card that i received. Funny thing was, when i looked at the prices, i thought i read £19.99 but it turned out to be £50. I am such an idiot)
Shoes: Gift from my Aunt

7 comments:

  1. I love the dress! Congrats to your brother for finishing his studies =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I almost bought that dress! I wish I had!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx

      You should have, never mind.

      Delete
  3. pretty dress! love anything flowery and the color is very alive perfect for celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner