Let The Waters Flow

Let the Waters Flow - Flowing Water
 Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are enjoying the HOT weather.
Let The Waters Flow - Forever 21 top and Primark Pants

Let The Waters Flow - Forever 21 Top and Necklace - Primark Pants

Let The Waters Flow - Forever 21 Top and Necklace - Primark Pants
It was 30 degrees yesterday, can you believe it? 30 degrees in UK? Unbelievable.  

Let The Waters Flow - Forever 21 Top and Necklace - Primark Pants - Asos Bracelet

Let The Waters Flow - Forever 21 Top and Necklace - Primark Pants

Let The Waters Flow - Forever 21 Top and Necklace

Saturday afternoon was spent at Westfield, eating at Nandos and then doing bit of shopping.

Every time i visit HM, there's always a sale going on, which doesn't help my bank balance. Always end up buying something.

HM Crochet Top
It was "Love At First Sight". The crochet details at the back is just amazing. Originally retailed at £12.99, i got the top for £7.99

HM Necklace in Gold Colour
I love the simplicity of this necklace. Simple yet Elegant

HM Green Colour Twisted Rope Style Necklace
It looks blue here but the twisted rope style necklace is green in colour. I just fell for the colour.


Lush Angels on Bare Skin cleanser, Vanishing Cream and Toner Water

I've never used Lush products on my face before, so i am bit nervous. But hey, you never know unless you try it, right? I went with the consultant recommendation, so i really hope this works.

Have you guys tried any of these products? Please let me know your take on them.

Did any of you attend the Wireless Festival?

Enjoy the rest of the hot weekend and don't forget your sunscreen.

Top - Forever 21
Skinny Jeans - Primark
Necklace - Forever 21
Ring - Primark
Bracelet - Asos

29 comments:

  1. Feels great to have some hot weather, you look lovely! I definitely need to try some lush bits

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is for people who hardly see the sun :P

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment Jenny, it means a lot.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun time, I just love the green necklace, as you said it's the most stunning colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the place, where is it.. !!! liked blue top a lot..
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jewellery is gorgeous! And as usual you look fab

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit ;) Very beautiful place ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog on Bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you on my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much

      I'll visit your blog now

      xx

      Delete
  8. It is so hot!!!! I am getting bored of it now. You look wonderful though, and that little waterfall is a great place to take photos =)

    I've never tried lush products before, I'm always scared of all the sales people that come and try to talk you into buying stuff so I don't go in. Let us know how you find them!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun is like out of control now, too hot :P

      This is my first time as well. so far it's OK. I'll wait couple of days more and probably do a review

      xx

      Delete
  9. LoVing your jewellery! H&M is the best

    Cat x

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat

      I definitely agree H&M is the BEST!!!

      xx

      Delete
  10. AMAZING photos, you look beautiful! And that blue top's back is gorgeous. <3 I want one of those! <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks June.

      Try H&M, you might be in Luck!

      I'll check your blog now
      xx

      Delete
  11. Simple outfit... Love all the beautiful jewellery you're wearing. That necklace is my fav! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Important Update reg. Fashion Panache Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the angels on bare skin cleanser. i use the breath of fresh air toner and i like it! I'm thinking the eau roma water would work nicely as well based on your skin type!
    loving your chunky necklace, btw! so chic!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      So far Ok, but it's still early days to comment. I'll wait couple of days more and see.

      Delete
  13. Thank you Kyra.

    I love your Disney Princess Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaaaah I love your blog! You are such a lovely girl inside and out! I have never tried lush products either - post a review!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.

      I'm definitely do a review on Lush
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner