Relaxing with the Animals


Relaxing with Animals
First of all i would like to say a big thank you for your kind comments on my last blog post and support. I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Means a lot.


Relaxing with Animals - swing
The swing reminded me of my school days. Memories. I could have slept on that swing

Owl necklace and leopard print pants

leopard print pants and owl necklace

Leopard Print pants and owl necklace

Leopard print pants and owl necklace


Loafers with tassels and balenciaga style bag


Owl necklace, cross ring and twisted bracelet with animal head at both ends

No guys, I'm not in a jungle or a zoo, just my local park. 


Lately, I have been obsessed with animal trend, as seen here and here.

The leopard print pants are so soft and comfy and the awesome things about this pants is that it has zippers at the ankles. They are perfect for the current heat wave that we are going through. When i saw them at Primark, i couldn't resist.

These animal inspired jewellery pieces are just too adorable and i keep wearing them time and time again. I can just slide these babies on and they literally go everything i wear which is awesome. The Cross ring is another piece of jewellery which i adore. 

Have you been a victim of Animal Trend like me?

Pants and Shoes and Cross Ring - Primark
Owl Necklace - Forever 21
Bracelet - Market
Bag - Mum's but now it's mine :P (It reminds me a lot of Balenciaga)

39 comments:

  1. Yoo look so pretty! Love your bag and shoes! Perfect mix with your pants, darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we had that kind of swing here haha looks like fun! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun, i just wanted to sleep there :P
      xx

      Delete
  3. You are really beautiful, and I like your smile <3 Your outfit with the animal pants is great!

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rena.

      I am following you already through both the platforms . keep in touch xx

      Delete
  4. Those pants are super cute but what I am loving is the owl necklace , really gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan. I love the necklace, keep wearing it again and again.
      xx

      Delete
  5. I love the animal trend too, esp the cute pendant variety!

    Your hair looks beautiful in these pictures, hun!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne,

      fortunately, those are natural, i don't have to use heat or socks to create those curls

      Delete
  6. Oh. I am a sucker for leopard prints too. Love your trousers and that owl pendant!!!
    Thanks for following me doll. But I can't find your name in my followers list. Where are u following me and in what name?
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bhushavali

      Following as Naaj Rona on GFC and Bloglovin

      Delete
  7. Love this trend,
    Kiss fromItaly

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the zipper detailing on the leopard pants. This is a really cute look.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice leopard pants!! Love it!!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. im not obsessed by animal prints, but I do like some animal prints
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason i am obsessed with the trend

      Delete
  11. Thanks Chantal.

    Sure, will check your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems like you had so much fun :) and you look pretty!

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, i just wanted to sleep there :)

      Thanks Monica

      Delete
  13. Hello! I'm Bella, a multimedia desiner, fashion entrepreneur and a blogger. I do blog designing too! Actually I am currently working on this blog http://kiyeren.blogspot.com/. If you're interested on my service, kindly hit me up at bellaandkevin@hotmail.com. Thank you and hoping to work with you soon! <3

    http://thecreativepeople.blogspot.com
    http://mamibells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. On yes i am a victim of animal trend too.. Have 3 owls and bird printed clothes..

    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pants and necklace are amazing! Stunning outfit!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Marie.

    I will check your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  17. You Have Such Pretty Eyes!

    And, Not To forget> Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner