I am still the same but knowing that you guys are thinking of me gives me that extra boost to stay positive. Thank you so much.
To be honest, I am not a big Halloween fan. But, last couple of days everybody has been talking about Halloween. I thought i will give it a try at Nail Art.
- Base and Top coat( I used Sally Hansen Double Duty)
- Orange and Black nail polishes ( I used Laval Tangerine colour and Le Vernis / Chanel nail colours)
- Bobby pin or toothpick or you can use pencil or pen that you no longer use.
Follow these 4 quick and easy steps.
- Apply base coat and let it dry.
2. Apply orange nail colour and let it dry.
3. Add 2 drops of black nail colour on to a tissue. Dip the bobby pin in the black nail colour and draw r or m shapes.