My New Favourite Hair Oils


Vatika Almond Hair Oil also contains Coconut and Sesame Oil

I am very late to join the bandwagon and many of you may already be using these hair oils but better late than never. I purchased these oils roughly 3 months ago and I love them.

If you already use these products, please share your views in the comment section. I would like to hear whether you liked these hair oils or whether they are just not for you.



My New Hair Oil is Vatika Almond Oil


I have mentioned before that I have dandruff and like every other girl, women, lady suffer from hair loss. If YOU don't suffer from hair loss, there's seriously something wrong with you and I’m jealous of YOU.



I have THICK hair, so losing hair did not bother me as much as they did to others. Having said that, there were times it did worry me, especially, when having shower, because the drainage would get blocked. (Does it happen to you?)


Tried a lot of hair products. There was one particular product that made the dandruff worse (comment which hair product I'm talking about, lets see whether you guessed it correctly)


Argan Oil of Morocco is my new favourite Hair Oil



Finally, decided to add Almond oil and Argan oil of Morocco into my hair care routine. The good thing about the Vatika Almond hair oil is that it also contains Coconut and Sesame oil. 




I did not have any expectations (somebody told me once that if you don’t expect, you will never be disappointed) but i was definitely surprised with the results. 


Vatika Almond Hair oil also contains Coconut and Sesame oil



It will be foolish of me to say that the dandruff has disappeared completely. However, must admit that by adding these hair oils in my hair care regime has definitely made a HUGE difference. Wish I could show you before and after photos.
 


Argan Oil of Morocco is my new favourite Hair Oil

The dandruff, I don't even know where to start. I use to be scared to part my hair in two halves or try hair styles where I had to divide my hair in two sections but not anymore.


Argan Oil of Morocco is my new favourite Hair Oil

I can say that these hair oils are my Holy Grail products (I always wanted to say "holy grail products" feels great, LOL).  All you need is a small amount of these oils and you are good to go. I used them after shower when my hair is damp.

If you want more details about these hair oils or about my hair care routine, please let me know and I will put together a detailed post. 

What are your favourite hair oils?


19 comments:

  1. Great and detail review awesome product will like to try it. Have a great weekend doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try Jackie and see how it goes. Hope you had a lovely weekend and enjoying the week xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This is the first time I'm using Vatika and loving it so far xx

      Delete
  3. naaj i love the pics here, the bottle looks really luxurious. i also started using argan oil on my hair. i have really frizzy curly thick hair. i get it straightened in the salon every year for the longest time, except this year because im trying to learn how to take care of it naturally. let me share a link to you of one vlogger that i follow when it comes with hair DIYs and tutorials you might like her too :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qFyDMEj1Sk and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4GUFBRnhM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm learning to take clear and nice pictures :)

      I have frizzy curly thick hair, so same as you and had to straighten them but then I gave up as the heat was damazing my hair. I tried a lot but nothing seem to be helping which led me to try the argan and almond oil and I must say, I love my hair now.

      Thank you for the YT suggestions, I will definitely check it out xxxx

      Delete
  4. I'm going to try this one out!
    My head has always been exchanging old with new hairs, but ever since I moved to the UK and the lack of sunshine took over, it's been a massive rain of my hairs on the floor. There are constant fur balls on the floor and you can only guess if it was the cat or me. Luckily, my hair keeps growing, otherwise it'd be bold by now, but if I don't calm it properly I look like a hedgehog with all those baby hairs sticking out :)))
    I'm determined to try anything which gives the hair more strength!

    Lu. www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. I had the same problem until I tried these hair oils. I was shocked to see the results, never expected the oils to have such an impact at least not in such a short span.
      Give it a try and let me know how you get on xx

      Delete
  5. I've tried the Organix Argan Oils but I've find they've made my drandruff even worse. Boo. I don't really know what to do about it anymore, if I wash my hair too much it gets to dry and if I don't wash it I get dandruff =(

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, sorry to hear that Corinne. My friend had a dandruff problem and she started to get bald patches. She saw her GP and the doctor told her to try Johnson's Baby oil and that worked for. See your GP maybe he/she can help

      Delete
  6. My favourites are definitely loreal extraordinary oil and mystic diamond argan oil x

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moroccan Argan Oil Has Been On My Wishlist From So Long But Damn! It's So Expensive!
    For dandruff, my derma Prescirbed my Some Lotion and Touchwood! It's Really in Control Now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it Heena, all you need is a pea size amount and you are good to go.

      Delete
  8. To be honest I use olive and castor-oil plant oil for my hair but I can imagine that what you show is also really good :) Fortunately I haven´t danruff but it would be okay if my hair would be a bit thicker, although I know for sure I will never have such wonderful hair like you!

    Hope you are well my dear friend and your weekend was great so far <3

    Kisses from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried olive and it did not work for me Rena but I haven't tried Caster Oil. You are very lucky not to have D'druff (touchwood)

      Thick hair is good but it's very heavy :D

      I'm doing a lot better Rena and the weekend was good. Hope you are having a lovely week xx

      Delete
  9. Great blog! I use argan, will have to try almond oil - I love how silky they leave my hair. Now following xxx

    Lucy

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These hair oil gives a nice shine and they are light as well.
      BTW, love your blog name Florals & Corals xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now and Never Miss a Post

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner